Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Holmes

Featured Replies

I was tipped of by @TheConch in another thread.

Jonathan Hopkins, who has been on the football coaching staff for the past 12 years or so, is currently the acting head coach until the interim hire is named.

21 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I was tipped of by @TheConch in another thread. Coach Hopkins has been on the football coaching staff for the past 12 years or so, and is also the head track coach.

From what I read he is the intermediate coach the job will be reposted after the season. 

Nevels just took an assistant principal position with the Covington Schools Transformational Learning Center.

 

  • Author
22 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

From what I read he is the intermediate coach the job will be reposted after the season. 

I just saw the article from LinkNKY. Dennison reported that the job is going to be posted as an interim position and they expect to be making an interim hire for the '25 season.

I'm assuming that Jonathan Hopkins is acting head coach until they determine who the interim coach will be, so I'm going to re-title the thread, based on that. 

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Any word on where Coach Nevels headed?

Does SK have a DC yet? 

3 hours ago, TheConch said:

Does SK have a DC yet? 

They posted they need another assistant. I would super happy if he ran the defense.

50 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They posted they need another assistant. I would super happy if he ran the defense.

I know Nevels struggled to find some success on the field at Holmes but he is definitely a good coach who has given alot to the game of football and the student athletes. Success isn't always determined by the win-loss record at the end of the season and I am sure he walks away with his head held high. He put in a long time at Holmes when some others would have bailed out but he stayed through it knowing he was doing things the right way and was making a difference in the kids lives. I think Holmes was running through coaches there for a while before he became head coach. We saw Lickert build them up and leave for greener pastures. I hope he becomes an assistant somewhere he can still give alot to the game and the kids. I would like to see him at SK and what a familiar place for him. Just looking at where SK was when he attended school there and where the school is now is a way to look at how times have changed.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They posted they need another assistant. I would super happy if he ran the defense.

He would be a great asset to Joe Wynn. I don't know of many others who would better fit having Wynn's back. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.