Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16

Featured Replies

6

14

 

13

5

 

3

4

 

12

7

 

16

15

 

8

9

 

2

11

 

1

10

The top half looks to be the stronger bracket. Of course, it is hard to tell until the teams actually win a region and the brackets get completed.

I don't know about anyone else but I believe the top half looks pretty weak. Who ever comes out of the 7th region should walk to the Championship Saturday night. The bottom bracket is stacked in my opinion, especially the last session Thursday night. The winners of those games will not have it easy in the quarter finals and the Semi-final game will have more than likely a 10th or 11th region team playing who ever comes out of the 9th. No where for these teams to catch their breath.

Pretty weak? Region 6 has two of the top 10-15 teams in the state. Region 5 has three top 10 teams and Franklin-Simpson from the 4th was the last team to lose a game and they are very, very good and ranked in the top 10.

 

And that is not to slight any of the other regions in the top bracket. That is just off the top of my head.

I can not imagine that there are many regions much tougher than the 5th.

E-town, Central Hardin, North Hardin, and Nelson Co. All 4 teams have been in the top 20 this season with the first three in the top 10. Certainly make that top bracket looking pretty strong.

Looks like a good pick for the 16th Regional girls

Looks like a good pick for the 16th Regional girls

 

The only team I have seen play from the 15th is Shelby Valley. They are well coached.

The only team I have seen play from the 15th is Shelby Valley. They are well coached.

 

 

You probably had a bird's eye view of that game!

I can not imagine that there are many regions much tougher than the 5th.

E-town, Central Hardin, North Hardin, and Nelson Co. All 4 teams have been in the top 20 this season with the first three in the top 10. Certainly make that top bracket looking pretty strong.

 

 

11th? Henry Clay, LCA, Lex Catholic, Scott Co.

I can not imagine that there are many regions much tougher than the 5th.

E-town, Central Hardin, North Hardin, and Nelson Co. All 4 teams have been in the top 20 this season with the first three in the top 10. Certainly make that top bracket looking pretty strong.

 

I don't believe having 4 goods teams in a region makes a bracket any stronger. Scott Co. and Lex. Cath in the 11th doesn't make the bottom any stronger. Only one of these teams can make it from their respective regions, all the others will be spectators.

Interesting 8 vs 9 Region in first round.

Possible SK vs Boone or NDA

Interesting 8 vs 9 Region in first round.

Possible SK vs Boone or NDA

 

I agree. Should make for a very good first round matchup. I think this Sweet 16 has a potential to be one of the best and most competitive throughout than we have seen in a long time on the girls side.

I picked the ALL A winner now lets pick the state this is just as easy 7 plays 11 in the end and the winner is 11 :thumb:

Interesting 8 vs 9 Region in first round.

Possible SK vs Boone or NDA

 

I wouldn't count out Shelby Co but I would like a Boone/SK rematch!!

winner of the 11th walks to the chamionship

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.