UCLA 69 Oregon 57

h.s.sportsrbest

I was thinking, how many teams in the nation could play at UCLA on Thursday and at USC on Saturday and come out w/ 1 win? :confused:

USC has a home loss to South Carolina, let's not turn it into Cameron Indoor. Don't sprain an ankle back-pedaling on Oregon -- golf season is right around the corner. :sssh: :p:D

USC has a home loss to South Carolina, let's not turn it into Cameron Indoor. Don't sprain an ankle back-pedaling on Oregon -- golf season is right around the corner. :sssh: :p:D

Don't worry, I still say the Ducks sneak out w/ a win somehow this afternoon.

And oh yeah, I forgot to mention in 2007 and not in 2006. :D

Just remember, when USC beats Oregon this afternoon they'll (Oregon) have as many losses this year as Clemson against a far easier schedule. Should they be in the conversastion for a #1 seed too? :D:p

Please -- sense the sarcasm.

Looks like Oregon is gonna go 0-2.

A bad week? I don't think it was a good week but not many teams RIGHT NOW are going to go to UCLA on Thurs night and USC on Sat afternoon and escape w/ a win. They were a wide open 3 from Brooks from forcing OT at USC. I trust this team and a few others in the Pac 10 are going to be a handfull come March...and April.

A bad week? I don't think it was a good week but not many teams RIGHT NOW are going to go to UCLA on Thurs night and USC on Sat afternoon and escape w/ a win. They were a wide open 3 from Brooks from forcing OT at USC. I trust this team and a few others in the Pac 10 are going to be a handfull come March...and April.

I really wouldn't worry about this team!!!!:rolleyes:

Come March I don't think they will get past the Sweet 16, if that far!