Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 50 Lincoln County 47

Featured Replies

These two will meet at least 2 more times. Good road win for Boyle County. Richards for Boyle was all over the place hustling. I love his energy. 

I still maintain that Boyle is double figures better than Lincoln (talent). I think Lincoln was fortunate to keep it that close, and that was probably aided by it being a home game for them. I don’t see Lincoln winnning either of their remaining 2 games. Just a really bad matchup for Lincoln.

Lincoln was on a back to back after a hard fought game against Garrard the night before.  Typically, this is exactly the score you see in this game with either team winning. 

47 minutes ago, QueenoftheSouth said:

I still maintain that Boyle is double figures better than Lincoln (talent). I think Lincoln was fortunate to keep it that close, and that was probably aided by it being a home game for them. I don’t see Lincoln winnning either of their remaining 2 games. Just a really bad matchup for Lincoln.

Lincoln was coming off back to back games.  I think it’s a toss up between the 2 teams and either can win any given night.   I guess that’s why they play the game!! 

It seems to me that this series comes down to whether Driver can stay out of foul trouble and if Lincoln can hit their outside shots.  If Driver controls the lane it will let Boyle get out more aggressively on the Lincoln shooters.  In that case Boyle will probably win.  But, it's possible that Lincoln could catch Boyle on one of those nights where they aren't hitting.   Boyle's not a particularly good shooting team.  

The LC/Boyle rivalry is huge, it’s pretty typical for them to hand each other a loss during the regular season, at least for the last 3-4 seasons. I didn’t see a team that was double digits better than Lincoln tonight… I saw a LC team that had played back to back games, both were extremely physical, and LC made too many turnovers.  There were also several blatantly obvious calls that were not made by the officials that benefited BC. Not to mention, BC has only played one top 25 ranked team since the start of January, LC will have played against four by next Tuesday. But only time will tell, I guess we’ll find out next Friday.

I agree with @24Rocksregarding Driver’s rim protection. It is a difference maker against a team like Lincoln. Likewise, I think Brown’s perimeter defense can be huge for Boyle. Also, although I don’t know the stats for tonight, Driver will generally dominate the boards against teams without significant size.

I just think Boyle’s overall athleticism and length make for a tough matchup for Lincoln. I’m not saying Lincoln can’t beat Boyle, but I don’t think they should. They would need to shoot very well from deep in order to do so. 

9 minutes ago, erserg25 said:

The LC/Boyle rivalry is huge, it’s pretty typical for them to hand each other a loss during the regular season, at least for the last 3-4 seasons. I didn’t see a team that was double digits better than Lincoln tonight… I saw a LC team that had played back to back games, both were extremely physical, and LC made too many turnovers.  There were also several blatantly obvious calls that were not made by the officials that benefited BC. Not to mention, BC has only played one top 25 ranked team since the start of January, LC will have played against four by next Tuesday. But only time will tell, I guess we’ll find out next Friday.

I will admit that Lincoln plays a more challenging schedule. Boyle’s is the weakest that I recall for a long time, and Coach Jackson generally tries to challenge his teams. Other than the two DCA games, Boyle’s stiffest competition should come the last week to week and a half of the regular season.

As far as officiating, the more physicality that’s allowed, the more Boyle benefits. That was a key factor in their upset of DCA in district last year.

10 minutes ago, QueenoftheSouth said:

I agree with @24Rocksregarding Driver’s rim protection. It is a difference maker against a team like Lincoln. Likewise, I think Brown’s perimeter defense can be huge for Boyle. Also, although I don’t know the stats for tonight, Driver will generally dominate the boards against teams without significant size.

I just think Boyle’s overall athleticism and length make for a tough matchup for Lincoln. I’m not saying Lincoln can’t beat Boyle, but I don’t think they should. They would need to shoot very well from deep in order to do so. 

Driver had 11 points 11 rebs. Webb had 14 points. Brown 8, and Guest 10. 

Webb was shooting the rock early!  Can tell he’s a coaches kid, and has gotten in the gym.  Has improved a ton!

Where is the 45th District tournament at this year? 

37 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Where is the 45th District tournament at this year? 

Boyle

On 1/25/2025 at 9:38 PM, QueenoftheSouth said:

I still maintain that Boyle is double figures better than Lincoln (talent). I think Lincoln was fortunate to keep it that close, and that was probably aided by it being a home game for them. I don’t see Lincoln winnning either of their remaining 2 games. Just a really bad matchup for Lincoln.

So much for Lincoln’s home court advantage this game that you spoke about.  Lincoln shot 6 foul shots the whole game to Boyle’s 20. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.