Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg At Corbin 2/2/07

Featured Replies

What are the thoughts on this matchup. I would think the Jackets will be fired up and looking forward to playing the Hounds.

That fired up feeling may last about 3 or 4 minutes then reality will set in. Corbin by 30plus in this game, to much fire power for the Hounds.

Corbin is beginning to roll. It could be a long night for the Jackets. The Cunningham kid has played real well as of late for the Jackets. Corbin has to many weapons. Their young kids are really beginning to hit their stride.

Williamsburg never gives up and that is a great sign for their future. I think that in time, Patrick will be able to put a nice product out on the floor. However this isn't the future, this is the present. The Hounds just have way too much fire power for the Jackets. Crawford, Johnson, Smith, Barley, Hamlin, Wilson, Manns, ect. If you key on one, the others will burn you now that they all seem to be playing better. Corbin by about 40 give or take a few points.

That fired up feeling that they have is just Gas Bubba! Too much Crawford leads to the Jackets getting outran by the Hounds!

The Hounds by as many as they want...Corbin's JV kids will get alot of playing time in this one...

  • Author

I think the Jackets will come to play and give a good showing. I think Corbin wins but not by the margin some of you guys are thinking. This is a rival game and those are always hard fought. McCray may very well score 30 by himself which would keep the Jackets in the contest. I will take the Hounds by 20. Something like 78 to 58.

Bubba not much interest. I will save my stupid comments and wish both teams well.

I think the Jackets will come to play and give a good showing. I think Corbin wins but not by the margin some of you guys are thinking. This is a rival game and those are always hard fought. McCray may very well score 30 by himself which would keep the Jackets in the contest. I will take the Hounds by 20. Something like 78 to 58.

 

Bubba it is folks like you that keeps us focused on the kids. You seem to always see the best in teams. I would like to think the Jackets could come out and give a good effort. If they play to their potential then maybe they can keep it within 20. On the other hand Corbin seems to always be ready to play.:thumb:

The Hounds by as many as they want...Corbin's JV kids will get alot of playing time in this one...

 

Most of the Jackets players are their J.V.

Corbin 75 - Williamsburg 50

 

Manns leads Corbin in scoring in this game.

  • Author
Bubba it is folks like you that keeps us focused on the kids. You seem to always see the best in teams. I would like to think the Jackets could come out and give a good effort. If they play to their potential then maybe they can keep it within 20. On the other hand Corbin seems to always be ready to play.:thumb:

 

 

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. High school sports are about the kids, sometimes, we all forget this. I think Williamsburg has done pretty well this year considering all the events they have been through. Coach Robinson seems like a good role model for the boys and given time will field a competitive basketball team. It will take more than a year or two to correct the damage that had been going on for the last few years.

Most of the Jackets players are their J.V.

This is true and a good reason the future looks good for the Jackets...It takes time to build a program back that was so bad...Williamsburg and Coach Robinson will be fine, better days are ahead...:thumb:

This is true and a good reason the future looks good for the Jackets...It takes time to build a program back that was so bad...Williamsburg and Coach Robinson will be fine, better days are ahead...:thumb:

 

I think the Jackets could be very competitive in a couple of years. They have no juniors on the team, so this will be the year the sophomores are seniors and the freshman are juniors. They also have some promising talent in the middle school that should help. I think Coach Robinson is just the man that has the patience and determination to bring this young team around.

I think the Jackets could be very competitive in a couple of years. They have no juniors on the team, so this will be the year the sophomores are seniors and the freshman are juniors. They also have some promising talent in the middle school that should help. I think Coach Robinson is just the man that has the patience and determination to bring this young team around.

I just wish Williamsburg practiced holding kids back then those sophomores would be freshman, but you are correct the Jackets should be OK in two years...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.