Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 79 Silver Grove 73 OT

Featured Replies

Great game.

Silver Grove was up most of the game but Beechwood came back in the 4th quarter then won it in OT.

 

Hall had around 25 for Beechwood and Mitts had around 20.

Pelle goes for 33 for the Big Trains.

I thought this would be close and that Beechwood would win as I predicted Beechwood by 6.

 

Silver Grove has good players in Pelle and Wiseman, but IMO they are not a good overall team.

Silver Grove is missing a big body inside they just got out rebound and beat up on the inside. Pelle is the best player in NKY I am convinced after last night. Sometimes he is to unselfish and looks to pass when he should take the shoot. Just like last night on the final shoot of reg. And I thought he would try and take over in ot but he did not, till it was to late.

I was proved wrong, I predicted the Big Trains would roll. I read the Enquirer and it said Finan had 22 rebounds. Was that a typo? Or did SG forget to box out?

I was proved wrong, I predicted the Big Trains would roll. I read the Enquirer and it said Finan had 22 rebounds. Was that a typo? Or did SG forget to box out?

 

I don't know if he had that many but maybe SG had nobody that could box out and rebound they have no big bodies under the basket. Plus the way Beechwood missed layups there was alot of rebounds to get. They might of misses 30 layups last night.

Silver Grove is missing a big body inside they just got out rebound and beat up on the inside. Pelle is the best player in NKY I am convinced after last night. Sometimes he is to unselfish and looks to pass when he should take the shoot. Just like last night on the final shoot of reg. And I thought he would try and take over in ot but he did not, till it was to late.

 

 

Think if the Grove had a solid 5 or 6 other guys who could play WOW. Pelle is the man

Thats is a nice win for beachwood thought SG would pull it out just didnt happen Pelle sure is worth the price of admission fun kid to watch

Looks like they will split the conferance championship now.

I went to the game. SG couldn't get a rebound to save their life and Beechwood had a very poor night shooting the ball until it really mattered. On top of that, I thought SG ran out of gas late when they put up three of four air balls.

 

No offense intended here but the Class A Conference in NKY is really down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.