Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Victor Anderson Going to...

Featured Replies

the LOUISVILLE CARDINALS...nice pick up by the cards!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Yes sorry i fixed it...

I hope he can keep his ego in check.

^ He will now be one of many...some better some right at his level....I know he has the talent, now it's time for it all to come together.

Glaser kills me sometimes:

 

When the new staff came in, he had to look at them awfully hard," Glaser told the Courier-Journal. "I totally discouraged him from U of L when coach Petrino was there because their styles would not have matched. I know some players just can't play for certain type of coaches. Vic is a heck of a hard worker but he doesn't need somebody yelling and screaming at him. This is just a much better fit (with coach Kragthorpe)."

How is a kid backing out of his verbal commitment any different than a school pulling a scholarship offer?

Neither are in writing until a letter of intent is signed. Its all just the business of recruiting.

Glaser kills me sometimes:

 

When the new staff came in, he had to look at them awfully hard," Glaser told the Courier-Journal. "I totally discouraged him from U of L when coach Petrino was there because their styles would not have matched. I know some players just can't play for certain type of coaches. Vic is a heck of a hard worker but he doesn't need somebody yelling and screaming at him. This is just a much better fit (with coach Kragthorpe)."

Glaser is on a roll.:jump:

congrats to Vic-can't wait to see him in Red, Black & White.

 

as for Coach G's comments-I find them pretty accurate especially because of some of the history behind them and nobody can speak more factual about what it takes to make Vic prosper. Big shocker of a negative reaction about anything he says from the Rock fans. :rolleyes: Bigger shocker that someone beat LSU to the punch.:D

^ Not everything he says....just anything in relation to football.

Vic is a heck of a hard worker but he doesn't need somebody yelling and screaming at him. This is just a much better fit (with coach Kragthorpe)."[/i]

 

Sounds like Vic has been babied then...It's football...You get yelled at. Suck it up....

 

Anyways, good pick up for the Cards. That's one more weapon. :fight:

Sounds like Vic has been babied then...It's football...You get yelled at. Suck it up....

 

Anyways, good pick up for the Cards. That's one more weapon. :fight:

 

It may sound that way but truly not the case. Different kids respond to different tactics and I'm confident that is what Coach G was referring to. In addition, Jim Wagoner babies nobody and he is the RB & QB coach for the Tigers. Like I said, there is some history there and if you care to know more PM me and I will expand on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.