Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport at Lloyd Memorial Predictions/Updates (9/26)

Who wins this matchup? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Newport
      16%
    • Lloyd Memorial
      83%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, DRKARK said:

Lloyd scores12-7 Juggs. Lloyd better clean up the extra points.

I agree on the extra points.  I also don't see how Newport can hang with Lloyd in this game.  I think Lloyd can line up and run right at Newport. 

18-7 Lloyd

Touchdown Juggs!

901 left in the 3rd quarter.

Lloyd 25 Newport 7

Lloyd scores 32-7

Just now, DRKARK said:

Lloyd scores 32-7

Get me out of the rain!

I thought this might have been a little closer but I haven’t watched either team play yet this season. I’m assuming Lloyd is just bigger and more experienced up front and that the skill positions are stronger too. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.