Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Bell

Featured Replies

Reds officially eliminated from postseason consideration today. What do you do with Bell? Should he be gone? Given another year? 
 

Currently has a 47% win rate in 6 years with 1 playoff appearance in the shortened COVID season. 

I think they do keep him.  He is under contract through 2026.  I don't know if they should keep him.  Injuries played a major role in the Reds inconsistency this year.  Just crazy what happened to the pitching.  Position players were also affected.  I almost forgot about Matt McLain.

  • Author

Personally I think it’s time to cut bait. I know they won’t because he has connections in the front office but I think it’s time. Talk about injuries this year but 1 playoff appearance in 6 seasons is grounds for many other organizations. He just doesn’t inspire the team it seems and he relies on analytics for everything instead of a feel for the game. 

I'm honestly good either way. The Reds injuries over the past few years have really hamstrung them/him. Now that this team is assembled, I'd like to see what they could do if healthy for an entire season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.