Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Summer League

Featured Replies

I saw some kind of bet site that you could take Bronny over/under 2.5 threes for yesterday’s game. He went 0-3 of course (scoring only 2 points in the game), but I have to ask, what are we doing here? You go to NBA or ESPN twitter and they’re showcasing his lone bucket and a deflection he made. A DEFLECTION. With every response people are laughing, and then you have the aggregator sites and bots pumping him up. The world is obsessed with clicks. LeBron Inc. has become Kardashian-like.

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

I saw some kind of bet site that you could take Bronny over/under 2.5 threes for yesterday’s game. He went 0-3 of course (scoring only 2 points in the game), but I have to ask, what are we doing here? You go to NBA or ESPN twitter and they’re showcasing his lone bucket and a deflection he made. A DEFLECTION. With every response people are laughing, and then you have the aggregator sites and bots pumping him up. The world is obsessed with clicks. LeBron Inc. has become Kardashian-like.

The fun is really going to start when the Lakers force Redick to play Bronny in an actual game that counts. I can't wait, tbh. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

The fun is really going to start when the Lakers force Redick to play Bronny in an actual game that counts. I can't wait, tbh. 

I believe they get it out of the way early on and send him to the G-League for the rest of the year. It's kind of sad to see him being used as a pawn, but here we are.

There's a pulse! The last couple of nights LeBron Jr. has put up some decent stats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.