Wrestlemania XL takes place this weekend from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. Here's the card.

Saturday, April 6:

The Rock & Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins

Rhea Ripley (c) vs Becky Lynch - Women's World Championship

Gunther (c) vs Sami Zayn - Intercontinental Championship

The Judgement Day (c) (Finn Balor/Damien Priest) vs New Catch Republic (Pete Dunn/Tyler Bate) vs The Awesome Truth (The Miz/R-Truth) vs #DIY (Johnny Gargano/Tommaso Ciampa) vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods) vs A-town Down Under (Austin Theory/Grayson Waller) - Ladder Match Undisputed Tag Team Championship

Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill & Naomi vs Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai/Asuka/Kairi Sane)

Latino World Order (Rey Mysterio/Dragon Lee) vs Santos Escobar & Dominick Mysterio

Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso

Sunday, April 7:

Roman Reigns (c) vs Cody Rhodes - Undisputed WWE Universal Championship

Seth Rollins (c) vs Drew McIntyre - World Heavyweight Championship

Iyo Sky (c) vs Bayley - WWE Women's Championship

Logan Paul (c) vs Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens - United States Championship

LA Knight vs AJ Styles

The Pride (Bobby Lashley/Montez Ford/Angelo Dawkins) vs The Final Testament (Karrion Kross, Akam, Rezar) - Philadelphia Street Fight

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, I gotta go to work said:

Should be a great card. The stories with each match have been really well put together. 

I was thinking about several of the matches and what those feuds involved. Keeping up with it all sounds like a part time job. 

9 hours ago, theguru said:

I haven't watched in a long time other than a few minutes on rare occasion.  I know most of those names and it looks like a bunch of really solid matches.  Too many, but that is a minor quibble. 

Are you going to be watching @All State Baseball?

Yessir. I’m hoping Cody Finishes the story. I’m also believing that The Rock will turn on Roman and The Bloodline setting up a match between The Rock and Roman later on in the year, potentially at Summerslam or maybe Survivor Series?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

Yessir. I’m hoping Cody Finishes the story. I’m also believing that The Rock will turn on Roman and The Bloodline setting up a match between The Rock and Roman later on in the year, potentially at Summerslam or maybe Survivor Series?

Saudi Arabia is my guess.

5 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

Maybe next years Wrestlemania.