Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs. Iowa Updates (NCAA Womens Elite 8)

Featured Replies

I will be honest I don't watch a lot of women's basketball games, but this is one that I am looking forward to watching. I am seeing how this one plays out after last year's national title game and the chirping leading into tonight's game.

  • Author

Caitlin Clark opens up the scoring with a long 3. Iowa leads 3-0 less than a minute in.

Clark is an excellent passer too. 

Lots of energy to start this game.

I wonder how the ratings will turn out. 

  • Author

14-6 Iowa just 3 minutes in and Clark is 3-3 from the field and has 8 points already.

  • Author

Iowa leads 25-21 at the under 5 media timeout. Clark is already in double figures at 10 and will be trying to cap off a three-point play when play resumes. 

  • Author

LSU closed out the first quarter with a 10-0 run to lead 31-26 which was fueled in part by 3 Caitln Clark turnovers. Clark leads all scorers with 11 and Reese has 10 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 steals. 

  • Author

Could be bad Angle Reese just went down with an ankle injury. I hope it is not serious she was having one heck of a game.

  • Author

Heck of a first half and is tied at 45 at the half. I didn't know that the networks interview players at the half. I have never seen it in the boys games.

26 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Heck of a first half and is tied at 45 at the half. I didn't know that the networks interview players at the half. I have never seen it in the boys games.

I've only seen it with 2 players.   Caitlin Clark and Paige Bueckers.   All other times it has been a coach.

  • Author

Sorry I had to turn over to the start of Monday Night Raw as The Rock was live and in person.

  • Author

Iowa has come out hot to start the 3rd quarter and lead 61-52 with 4:23 left in the 3rd quarter.

  • Author

LSU had a little run to cut Iowa's 13 point lead down to 7 but Iowa scores the last 4 and are up 69-58 end of the 3rd quarter. LSU is going to have to a monster 4th to continue their run to try and repeat.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.