Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th Region

Featured Replies

Is the 11th region a 2 team race or can another team win the region?:confused:

Is the 11th region a 2 team race or can another team win the region?:confused:

 

From what I've read and seen, it's between Lexington Catholic and Scott County, but you never know!

 

As they say, that's why you play the games!

From what I've read and seen, it's between Lexington Catholic and Scott County, but you never know!

 

As they say, that's why you play the games!

I saw Lexington Catholic play Lexington Christian and I would say LCA is a contender.

It's a three-team race.

LCA is definately gonna be tough. Lex Cath didn't play with nearly enough energy against them in the game I saw and by the same token, LCA's press did as much bad as good for them. Both however are pretty solid usually. I haven't seen Scott Co. this season but w/ Gray and a good supporting cast you always gotta expect a tough game. Definately a tough region.

I'll say that it is a 4 team race. Add Henry Clay to the mix. They beat LAC rather easily in the 5/3 and were it not for a complete meltdown in the 3rd quarter, would have given Catholic everything the wanted in the finals (and did in the first half). Scott County is beatable on a given night, so it is not improbable that you see a LC v HCHS final.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.