Calvery Christian 73 Deming 71

Deming has way too much talent to have losses like this. If they win this game,they have a shot against any of the teams left(except maybe Brossart). The coaching staff has to stress the importance of the All A. Very dissapointing.

I attended the game and I believe the kids from Deming were looking past Teusday. They just came out with no intensity on defense(only 2 fouls in the first half both to the same player) but give Calvary Christian credit they knew what they had to do and did it. The Massey kid took a beating but kept on trying to bring Deming back but he's just one kid. Also noticed that the Mitchell kid hit a few 3's but continued to stay on the bench? Maybe devilman could clear that one up for me.

I attended the game and I believe the kids from Deming were looking past Teusday. They just came out with no intensity on defense(only 2 fouls in the first half both to the same player) but give Calvary Christian credit they knew what they had to do and did it. The Massey kid took a beating but kept on trying to bring Deming back but he's just one kid. Also noticed that the Mitchell kid hit a few 3's but continued to stay on the bench? Maybe devilman could clear that one up for me.

Have also wondered about the Mitchell kid this season,had such a good year last year and seems to have been forgotten about this season?

Mitchell to me hasn't put out the same game that he did for Massey last year, at least not when the season started, since then he has been sat down to playing for jv since then, given time he may come around and by judging him here lately like this last game he may start to come out of it. Hope he continues and maybe we'll see him starting on varsity soon.

It has to be hard for kids that age to have 8th graders push you for playing time(no matter how good they are). Mitchell is a player and would start for any team in Deming's district.

Every game I have attended seems to be the same. 4-5 minutes into the game and the King twins are substituted in for the same players and stay in until the end. I've heard people say that Deming has a deeper bench but the bench hasn't been utilized as much as it should. Just my opinion.