Boyd County vs Ashland predictions III

Tiny

Boyd travels to Ashland Fri could be another good game, Ashland is hot right now and Boyd is not playing so well. But this game is big for Boyd, I think they will come out to play friday but will be enough to win. I think so.

Boyd-58

Ashland-55

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, I will be pulling for Ashland to win, but I do hope that the game is well played, and I hope that the kids on both teams come out healthy.

Lastly, I would like to wish Casey Branham good luck, and for his sake, I hope his father wears a ski mask to the game, to avoid embarassing the family.

Frances

Obviously, I will be pulling for Ashland to win, but I do hope that the game is well played, and I hope that the kids on both teams come out healthy.

Lastly, I would like to wish Casey Branham good luck, and for his sake, I hope his father wears a ski mask to the game, to avoid embarassing the family.

Frances

I think he is barred from the gym unless he wears some kind of mask. The AD said it was a advantage for BC because it was a distraction to the Ashland players.:D

I think he is barred from the gym unless he wears some kind of mask. The AD said it was a advantage for BC because it was a distraction to the Ashland players.:D

You know, the first time I met him, I thought Bruce was that guy from the movie "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". After seeing the movie again, I see that I was selling "Leatherface" short. He's much better looking than Bruce....

Frances

This means what? are you saying that Ashland is far better than any team in the 16th reigon?

I never said "we're far better." But we'll win more than we did in the early season, it's like that every year. 5 of Ashlands 7 losses this season have been outside of the region.