Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Danville Schedule

Featured Replies

DANVILLE ADMIRALS

2007 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

 

DATE OPPONENT SITE TIME

 

August 25 Bob Allen Pigskin Classic Danville 8:00 p.m.

Vs. Madison Central Indians

 

August 31 Southwestern Warriors Southwestern 7:30 p.m.

September 7 Boyle Co. Rebels Danville 7:30 p.m.

September 14 Clark County Cardinals Danville 7:30 p.m.

September 21 Fort Knox Eagles Fort Knox 7:30 p.m.

September 28 Campbellsville Eagles Campbellsville 7:30 pm

October 5 Bardstown Tigers Danville 7:30 p.m.

October 12 Russellville Panthers Russellville 7:30 p.m.

October 19 Washington Co. Commanders Danville 7:30 p.m.

October 26 Frankfort High Panthers Danville 7:30 p.m.

November 2 Open

November 9 1st Round Playoffs

November 16 2nd Round Playoffs

November 23 Region Championship

November 30 State Semi-Finals

December 8 Class AA State Championship Papa John Stadium, U of L

  • Author

I wonder why in the world the Ads would be going all the way to Russellville.

What is the general feeling about playing bardstown down in Danville?

I wonder why in the world the Ads would be going all the way to Russellville.

 

 

They had to find some way to fill out the schedule.

  • Author
What is the general feeling about playing bardstown down in Danville?

I think everyone is glad that the game is being played in Danville.I think that it is going to be a very good game between to class programs.:thumb:

I agree with you. I think it will be a top class game. I can't wait to see what happens

I think with that new class system and the lack of District games, you will see a lot of teams having to travel more to play out of district games. I also think that you will see more competitive games throughout the season, which will make for more excitement.

 

Danville's schedule looks to be pretty tough on paper. I wish them luck.

We always play a tough schedule. I still think the Ads will be okay come playoff time.

  • Author
They had to find some way to fill out the schedule.

Speaking of the Russellville game.It would be nice to be able to play Like a Garrard Co.or Lincoln Co. it's just so much closer. I have heard Danville will not Play Lincoln Co. something to do with A player transfering from Lincoln to Danville a few years back that ended up with The Ads having to Forfeit some games!

  • Author

^

Add Mercer to that also! That would be a great game. From What I have heard Coach Jaggers isn't ready to play Danville yet because of his Close friendship with Coach Harp.I can respect that!:thumb:

Speaking of the Russellville game.It would be nice to be able to play Like a Garrard Co.or Lincoln Co. it's just so much closer. I have heard Danville will not Play Lincoln Co. something to do with A player transfering from Lincoln to Danville a few years back that ended up with The Ads having to Forfeit some games!

I do not see Danville playing Lincoln as long as Coach Harp is around. I think he will just let Coach Jaggers have his fun with them.

The Bardstown vs. Danville game should be very FUN. From what I gather, the two programs like playing each, especially at Bardstown, we love having the chance to play an annual power such as Bardstown. I think the tiger seniors will remember the loss they took in Danville in '04.

I wonder why in the world the Ads would be going all the way to Russellville.

 

 

I have herd that there is some kind of Danville connection with the Russellville coach or coaches.

  • Author
I have herd that there is some kind of Danville connection with the Russellville coach or coaches.

Hey Rebel I would love to see you guys play Warren Central instead of B.G. and Danville Play B.G. in Bowl game at WKU! Im from Bowling Green but I Live in Danville.

I think that Danville is making a good decision plaiying team from other areas. It will make the trips that they make during the playoffs just every day fair. COach harp will make the decisions that are best for his program and that is all that needs to be talked about.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.