Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 17 Ravens 10

Featured Replies

Final now the Steelers need to root for the Dolphins and Titans. According to ESPN they now have a 63% chance of making the playoffs.

  • Author

Not good for Watt a grade 3 MCL sprain. Hopefully he will be able to play if they make the playoffs.

  • Author

With the Jags loss today the Steelers will go into the playoffs as the #7 seed and I think will have a very winnable game at either the Bills or the Dolphins.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

With the Jags loss today the Steelers will go into the playoffs as the #7 seed and I think will have a very winnable game at either the Bills or the Dolphins.

I don't know that I agree with very winnable at either location. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't know that I agree with very winnable at either location. 

I am not as sure at Buffalo but I think they would have a real shot at Miami if Watt is able to play.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I am not as sure at Buffalo but I think they would have a real shot at Miami if Watt is able to play.

I can't wait to find out!!

2 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Made the playoffs! 

I am happy too.  I always enjoy watching the Steelers play.

26 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am happy too.  I always enjoy watching the Steelers play.

Hoping they play in Miami I might go.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Hoping they play in Miami I might go.

100% if I planned on going I would rather sit out in Miami than in Buffalo. lol

37 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

100% if I planned on going I would rather sit out in Miami than in Buffalo. lol

Plus I do think they have a chance to win if they play Miami even with Watt out.

I don't think they have a chance against Buffalo at Buffalo.

38 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Plus I do think they have a chance to win if they play Miami even with Watt out.

I don't think they have a chance against Buffalo at Buffalo.

They will beat Buffalo!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.