Rose Hill

There is no need for me to refute your version of the facts because I cannot do so. Of course, neither can you prove them. If your people claim that "five contracts" were sent, I cannot disprove it. I will say that my sources state otherwise. I believe my sources, you believe your sources. I know your sources and you know my sources. We will not agree. You will continue to defend your favorites in a no holds barred manner and I will do the same. So I propose that we let it go before we get another thread closed. There is no common ground to be plowed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't work, Himmelfarb. Frances is a Liberal Democrat and I am a Conservative Republican. "Kum Ba Yah", or whatever other silly name the song may have, is a song for leftwingers. I would never listen to it, let alone sing it.;)

Whoa there Scooter...you'll have some folks thinking I'm of the religious left and you couldn't insult me more.

Let's see...how 'bout..."Roll me another one, just like the other one...";)

Be nice RHers...I'm just kidding. Just a "get along" song from the old days.

hmm, Frances and I must have the same sources. That matches what I've been told. Ofcourse, having only heard it, it would be considered hearsay.

and ScooterBob, you are a conservative republican and you don't like James Dobson?

just kidding, scooterbob...

Incognito, my friend, too often the truth seems to depend upon who is relating the story. I once had a circuit judge tell me that it seemed that, in jury trials, the side that told the better lies usually won the case.

Basketball is quite similar. To you it was a block, to me it was a charge. Even the referee doesn't know for sure. He just points one way or the other.

As for Dobson, I have little use for "men of God" who appear to live too comfortably and you can certainly add Falwell, Lamb, Cerullo, Hinn, Parsley, and a goodly number of others to the list.

Basketball is quite similar. To you it was a block, to me it was a charge. Even the referee doesn't know for sure. He just points one way or the other.

So, just for the record, it appears that you admit that many of your comments (seemingly based upon clear and indisputable evidence -no hearsay of course) are in fact just matters of perception. It is refreshing to finally hear that your comments are just as biased as the rest of ours on BGPs.

I love the discussions on BGPs, but it does seem that there are 2 types of posters: Those that have their opinions, but are also open to the views of others AND those who are very inflexible in their thinking and who like to play the victim card for their school whenever possible -usually denegrating another area school in the process.

And you know what ---I wouldn't want it any other way --its what makes BGP such interesting reading!!!!!

So, just for the record, it appears that you admit that many of your comments (seemingly based upon clear and indisputable evidence -no hearsay of course) are in fact just matters of perception. It is refreshing to finally hear that your comments are just as biased as the rest of ours on BGPs.

I love the discussions on BGPs, but it does seem that there are 2 types of posters: Those that have their opinions, but are also open to the views of others AND those who are very inflexible in their thinking and who like to play the victim card for their school whenever possible -usually denegrating another area school in the process.

And you know what ---I wouldn't want it any other way --its what makes BGP such interesting reading!!!!!

As I have often stated, Intentional Foul, I am an advocate and not a reporter. I have also often stated that I am not a peacemaker who believes in turning the other cheek. I certainly admit to being inflexible but don't believe in playing the victim card. I am not a "victim's advocate".;) If you think otherwise, I am disappointed.