Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co 56 Owen Co 32

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Congratulations to the Lady Panthers! :dancingpa

 

I did not go to the game, so I have no details, but I am sure that someone will fill us in - probably a lot of celebrating in CC tonight!

All tournament team for the Lady Panthers were: Lindsay Wallace, Amber Girdy, LaKeshia Henderson.

 

MVP: Whitney Ballinger

Congratulations to Carroll. The Championship Game was really the night before. Good Luck in Richmond. Do the 8th Region proud.

Whitney MVP (HOW SHOCKING) Great job Whitney hope I get a chance to see you at WKU.

The Lady Panthers came out relaxed and ready to play last night. They really looked like the team that has played all year.

 

I think they may make some noise at Richmond and I wish them Good Luck! This is a great way for Whitney to spend her senior year and a great experience for the younger players on the team. I hope Amber Girdy gets noticed by some colleges because she is an excellent ball player and is also a top Volleyball player. Since she is new to the state I do not think she has had the exposure yet that she needs.

It looks as if the lady panthers will match up with owensboro catholic in the first round. Should be a good game i believe.

Owen County 3-7-10-12 32

Carroll County 23-14-14-5 56

 

owen

Cochran 11, Williams 7, Lowe 1, Perry 6, Hutchinson 2, Kennedy 5

 

carroll

Henderson 3, Brindley 3, Wallace 8, Girdy 6, Osborne 10, Ballinger 14, Lowe 10, Marsh 2

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.