Arizona at Pittsburgh Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Cardinals
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/29/2023 at 5:01 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Arizona comes to Pittsburgh for a battle. This should be a good game.

I despise the Steelers with every part of my being, but I can't even hate too much on TJ Watt as long as he isn't hitting Burrow. They'll probably win this game 13-6.

Pretty much the entire country gets to watch 49ers/Eagles while NKY and Ohio are forced to watch the Steelers. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, burreaux said:

I despise the Steelers with every part of my being, but I can't even hate too much on TJ Watt as long as he isn't hitting Burrow. They'll probably win this game 13-6.

Pretty much the entire country gets to watch 49ers/Eagles while NKY and Ohio are forced to watch the Steelers. 

We dey!

On 12/2/2023 at 2:09 PM, burreaux said:

Steelers play at 1 and the 49ers/Eagles is at 425.  Why would Nky and Ohio be forced to watch one and not the other?

6 minutes ago, brown4 said:

Steelers play at 1 and the 49ers/Eagles is at 425.  Why would Nky and Ohio be forced to watch one and not the other?

I have that wrong. The Browns/Rams game is what the NKY market has instead of Eagles/49ers.