Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona at Pittsburgh Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Cardinals
      0%
      0
    • Steelers
      100%
      3

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Arizona comes to Pittsburgh for a battle. This should be a good game.

If Pittsburgh loses to Arizona, they should let Pitt take their place next week!

On 11/29/2023 at 5:01 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Arizona comes to Pittsburgh for a battle. This should be a good game.

I despise the Steelers with every part of my being, but I can't even hate too much on TJ Watt as long as he isn't hitting Burrow. They'll probably win this game 13-6.

Pretty much the entire country gets to watch 49ers/Eagles while NKY and Ohio are forced to watch the Steelers. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, burreaux said:

I despise the Steelers with every part of my being, but I can't even hate too much on TJ Watt as long as he isn't hitting Burrow. They'll probably win this game 13-6.

Pretty much the entire country gets to watch 49ers/Eagles while NKY and Ohio are forced to watch the Steelers. 

We dey!

On 12/2/2023 at 2:09 PM, burreaux said:

I despise the Steelers with every part of my being, but I can't even hate too much on TJ Watt as long as he isn't hitting Burrow. They'll probably win this game 13-6.

Pretty much the entire country gets to watch 49ers/Eagles while NKY and Ohio are forced to watch the Steelers. 

Steelers play at 1 and the 49ers/Eagles is at 425.  Why would Nky and Ohio be forced to watch one and not the other?

6 minutes ago, brown4 said:

Steelers play at 1 and the 49ers/Eagles is at 425.  Why would Nky and Ohio be forced to watch one and not the other?

I have that wrong. The Browns/Rams game is what the NKY market has instead of Eagles/49ers. 

If I were the Steelers the way they have looked so far I would just say let's call it boys and you guys head on back to Arizona and we will get ready for next week. However maybe the 2nd delay will help them they could not play worse especially offensively. 

I hope this bad weather that keeps hitting Pittsburg goes northeast and misses Philly where two real football teams are playing in really the only good game scheduled today.lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.