Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 190 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic (13-0)
      54%
    • Paducah Tilghman (13-0)
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Paducah Tilghman and Covington Catholic are tied 7-7 at the half in Park Hills.

 

2 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Heck of a half for the score to only be 7-7. PT having that many turnovers and not getting beat down on the road is a win of sorts. They probably have as many turnovers in this half as they had during the season. 

 

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Am I right that Tilghman has turned over 3 times and CCH has had 3 scoreless redzone drives?

Other than the turnovers I think Tilghman played better. 

  • Replies 299
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bluecolonels95
    bluecolonels95

    I don’t think either team or coach is underestimating the other team. They both know it will be a battle. Their both 13-0 for a reason. 

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    ? Fun facts re Blue Tornado PK/P Shep Esper: ?% He has never missed a PAT, a perfect 99/99. 2023 - 96/96; 2022 - 1/1; 2021 - 2/2.  ? Esper's 99 consecutive PATs made is #2 on the all-time li

  • Put it this way, I already have the NFHS and I am paying extra to get it directly from CovCath.  You won't be disappointed and it is very professional, almost like a college broadcast. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Am I right that Tilghman has turned over 3 times and CCH has had 3 scoreless redzone drives?

Yes!

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

 

Other than the turnovers I think Tilghman played better. 

I know it’s cold but they gotta catch these balls,way to many that have hit the hands and dropped. Two of those turned into a interception.

  • Author
1 minute ago, BigBlue92 said:

I know it’s cold but they gotta catch these balls,way to many that have hit the hands and dropped. Two of those turned into a interception.

One turned into an interception.

The first INT was a poorly thrown deep shot.

6 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

One turned into an interception.

The first INT was a poorly thrown deep shot.

I don’t think it was poorly thrown I think the receiver ran the wrong route!

  • Author

Pass to Joshua Campbell who has a nice run after catch.

1st and 10 Paducah on the Cov Cath 31.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.