Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincy HS Game 10/20

Featured Replies

I am taking a trip to Cincy on Friday (10/20) and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on games to go to. 
 

Atmosphere, talent level, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Hugefootballguy said:

I am taking a trip to Cincy on Friday (10/20) and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on games to go to. 
 

Atmosphere, talent level, etc. 

What games are you considering?

 

I would say any of the below games would be worth attending:

Elder at La Salle

Trinity Catholic (FL) at St. Xavier

Sycamore at Princeton

Lakota West at Hamilton

 

2 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

 

I would say any of the below games would be worth attending:

Elder at La Salle

Trinity Catholic (FL) at St. Xavier

Sycamore at Princeton

Lakota West at Hamilton

 

Hope LaSalle can get the win!

3 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

 

I would say any of the below games would be worth attending:

Elder at La Salle

Trinity Catholic (FL) at St. Xavier

Sycamore at Princeton

Lakota West at Hamilton

 

I'd probably go with Elder at LaSalle.  Would obviously be more attractive if it was at Elder (because you're obligated to pay homage to how awesome The Pit is whenever you bring up Elder).   But's it's still probably the best rivalry game this weekend and should have a great atmosphere.   Princeton is the #1 team in the city and they do have pretty nice facilities, but I doubt that game will be as entertaining.   I don't know the pre-game festivities situation at LaSalle, but there's a little pub, Cloverleaf Pub, just up the street that I'm sure is well attended before the game.  Short walk to the high school.  

1 hour ago, observerbynature said:

I'd probably go with Elder at LaSalle.  Would obviously be more attractive if it was at Elder (because you're obligated to pay homage to how awesome The Pit is whenever you bring up Elder).   But's it's still probably the best rivalry game this weekend and should have a great atmosphere.   Princeton is the #1 team in the city and they do have pretty nice facilities, but I doubt that game will be as entertaining.   I don't know the pre-game festivities situation at LaSalle, but there's a little pub, Cloverleaf Pub, just up the street that I'm sure is well attended before the game.  Short walk to the high school.  

If I wasn't working that sounds like a fun night. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.