12th Region All A

Somerset will meet Danville and the winner will play the winner of Monticello and Burgin... So far looks like the Jumpers will be making a 7th straight appearance in Richmond. I dont believe any of these can stop the Jumpers right now

Somerset will meet Danville and the winner will play the winner of Monticello and Burgin... So far looks like the Jumpers will be making a 7th straight appearance in Richmond. I dont believe any of these can stop the Jumpers right now

Agreed. If the Briar Jumpers just play decent, none of these teams can stay within 20 of them.

If Somerset doesnt win this region then they should fire the Coach, Pricipal, AD and Superentendent or the lunch lady. Because the only way Somerset doesnt win the region this year would be an Organized Gambling Ring involving school personel or food poisioning the day of the game.

In fact I would say somersets JV could win the region this year.

I hope you all are right, but after the year we have had so far, let's not be too sure of anything right now. The Jumpers just need to keep working hard every day, stay focused and play team ball. I'm so proud of every member of this team!!:thumb: GO JUMPERS!

Somerset should win the region easily. I hope that this year however, they have their eyes focused on doing something in the regional tourney that matters instead of fading after the Richmond trip. I'd much rather win the 12th region tourney and make an appearance at Rupp than win the All A in Richmond. This team could do that if they don't look at the All A as the pinnacle of their season.

I believe your prediction is True. Where will the Danville Somerset game be played at?

I believe your prediction is True. Where will the Danville Somerset game be played at?

Here is a link to the bracket. It says the game is at Danville on Tuesday, but with four teams, I've heard this entire tournament might be played at Danville High School, with semifinals on Friday and championship Saturday night.

http://www.allaclassic.org/Boys%20Brackets/12th%20Region%20Boys%20Brackets.pdf