Great Story on Alex Barker

This was a great articel. A. Barker is what I call the definition of what a h.s. basketball player should be. All out hustle and never ending desire. Barker makes his teammates better and his attitude carries over to the rest of the team. Simply said, this kid can play.:ylsuper:

One thing that people don't see on Tuesday and Friday nights is the amount of time this young man puts into his game. He is constantly working at his game. He is also a great young man away from the court. He is the definition of what a "hard-worker" is. He is one of those kids that you can build a team around. He will be a steal for some college. I think he is a Travis Ford type player.

One thing that people don't see on Tuesday and Friday nights is the amount of time this young man puts into his game. He is constantly working at his game. He is also a great young man away from the court. He is the definition of what a "hard-worker" is. He is one of those kids that you can build a team around. He will be a steal for some college. I think he is a Travis Ford type player.

^^ Great post 3high ! There are alot of people that do not realize how hard the kids work in practice and carry themselves off the floor. I hope that he can get a chance to play at the next level. Imo a college coach would not be sorry that he took him.