Apollo vs. Madisonville-North Hopkins Predictions/Updates

Apollo Vs Madisonville - North Hopkins predictions/updates  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Apollo
    • Madisonville - North Hopkins

This poll is closed to new votes

Call me a homer all you want, but I believe this is the week Apollo turns the corner and puts a district win on the board. Freshman QB Max Johnson has improved in each game he's started. The defense was much better last week against Graves. Two costly penalties wiped two touchdowns and a victory off the board. I am uncertain about the status of Niles Board for Friday night, but if he returns that opens some options for the offense. 

• Thanks 1

I'm going with Madisonville on this. I saw Apollo play Owensboro and I was surprised Coach Edge doesn't run the no huddle like he use to that was successful in his Catholic and early Apollo days. Does he call the plays or does he have someone else call the plays? Looking at the box score in the paper I didn't realize the only Apollo score vs Graves last week was a fumble recovery for a TD. They just don't seem very explosive like I use to see when he was calling plays at Catholic. 

• theguru changed the title to Apollo vs. Madisonville-North Hopkins Predictions/Updates

Give me Apollo. Something is off about Madisonville. Haven’t watched them play a single game this season. But they allowed Marshall and a Muhlenberg score 30 points or more. Apollo held Muhlenberg to 0. If Apollos defense shows up like they did against graves along with getting Board back I think they get out of this game with a W.

• Like 1

Official sees a sure touchdown for Apollo and throws a flag for a phantom hold WHILE the celebration is happening. 

It doesn’t matter if it’s Henderson, Madisonville, or Hopkinsville/Christian county, it’s you versus every citizen in town in the Pennyrole Region.