Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WYMT Mountain Top 10

Featured Replies

WYMT Mountain Top 10

after the 3rd week this is the new mountain top 10 according to WYMT-TV.

1. Corbin (2-0)

2. Pikeville  (2-1)

3.Belfry (2-1)

4. Bell County (3-0)

5. Johnson Central  (1-2)

6. Rockcastle County (3-0)

7.Southwestern Pulaski (0-2)

8. Clay County (3-0)

9. Shelby Valley (2-1)

10. Pulaski County (1-2)

Pulaski and southwestern are big question marks on this list in my opinion 

14 hours ago, Lion pride 89 said:

Pulaski and southwestern are big question marks on this list in my opinion 

I thought Somerset @ 2-1 (should be 3-0) would be in there.  I know PC and SW schedules are much tougher, but Somerset seems to be playing better after handling Knox Central with ease.

4 hours ago, LethalPG said:

I thought Somerset @ 2-1 (should be 3-0) would be in there.  I know PC and SW schedules are much tougher, but Somerset seems to be playing better after handling Knox Central with ease.

Problem is, whether argument made or not, the scoreboard shows them losing that game to Perry Central so you have to put PCC ahead of them.

Perry Central has a lopsided loss to Lawrence County, who in turn has a loss to Shelby Valley.

I think Somerset is in the 11-15 range. Pulaski and Southwestern, to your point, has played big schools and a couple big time schools as well.

Clay County is the team I probably question the most. They are 3-0 but have punched way down against three Class A teams with low expectations. Not sure they have proved enough to me to warrant a spot over teams with at least respectable wins. If I were ranking I would have Clay and Pike Central both in that 15-16 range until they can prove their mettle with a quality win. Pike Central might end up going 6-0 before we know if they are legit or not. Clay County may be 8-0 until we know with them, they do have a Rockcastle team that is also a mystery before that though.

Is Lawrence County eligible for this?

3 minutes ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

Is Lawrence County eligible for this?

Yes, their loss to Shelby Valley has them on the outside looking in it appears.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.