Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton Quarterback

Featured Replies

Who will be Simon Kentons starting QB next year?:confused:

IMO Tommy Gibson because Pat Bustle is not suited for the job....

I think Bustle has been groomed to take the job. He was very effective as a freshman.

I think Bustle will be the leader going into camp, haven't seen Gibson at QB but if you put your best athlete at QB he'd be the man in my estimation.

It has been Coach M's plan for several years now that Bustle would take the job next year. However Gibson might be the best thrower on the team.

It has been Coach M's plan for several years now that Bustle would take the job next year. However Gibson might be the best thrower on the team.

You may be right about Gibson being the better athlete, but Bustle has always shown alot of poise and alot of athletic ability at qb. IMO going into next year, his junior year, I would go with him and let him grow with the team. Gibson will have plenty of other opportunities at other positions.

It depends on what kind of offense they want to run next year.

You may be right about Gibson being the better athlete, but Bustle has always shown alot of poise and alot of athletic ability at qb. IMO going into next year, his junior year, I would go with him and let him grow with the team. Gibson will have plenty of other opportunities at other positions.

 

I just said that Gibson could possibly have the better arm, however even if he does I think that I would probably choose Bustle as my quarterback. At least to start anyways, because if he proves he can throw accurate and handle the pressure then this team could be fun to watch. He would have two great receivers in Gibson and Ponzer to throw to. If Bustle struggles throwing the ball then you might think about handing the job to Gibson, but I think the job is going to be Bustle's.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.