Pulaski County vs. Mercer County Predictions/Updates

This was a good regular season matchup.  Albeit, a little deceiving being a Sat game after both teams had played the night before.  Ellis can give PC trouble inside for sure.  I see the three headed monster of Fraley, Lancaster and Williams pushing the Maroons through.  72-60 Pulaski!

Fraley plays bully ball and lives in the lane.  Tough cover.  He bails the Maroons out.  Worst game Lancaster has played all season.  I think he finished with 3 pts.  Pulaski offensive rebounding a key as well.  They had several putbacks for layups. 

6 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Are you saying the refs played a hand in determining a 17 point Titans loss?

FINAL 

Pulaski County 65 

Mercer County 48

In Titan’s defense, I watched the whole game and there were 6-7 block/charge calls that all went Pulaski way.  Not sure it changes the outcome, but it had an impact. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

In Titan’s defense, I watched the whole game and there were 6-7 block/charge calls that all went Pulaski way.  Not sure it changes the outcome, but it had an impact. 

What Region were the referees from?

31 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Are you saying the refs played a hand in determining a 17 point Titans loss?

FINAL 

Pulaski County 65 

Mercer County 48

My suggestion to win regionthis year is do not play any defense.  Let you man beat you off the dribble and out two defenders with their heels on the baseline.  These refs love some flops.  Ask boyle and Mccreary how many baskets taken away in the 1st qtr with shots made that were waived off for flops