Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 79 Louisville 62

Featured Replies

Add yet another L to the cards schedule, tough year to be a UofL fan that is for sure. 

I flipped it on for a minute, ugh.

And I saw a story where a Duke player catfished a Louisville player on Tinder and then made a poster of it to display at the game.  If this is the future of college basketball count me out.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, theguru said:

I flipped it on for a minute, ugh.

And I saw a story where a Duke player catfished a Louisville player on Tinder and then made a poster of it to display at the game.  If this is the future of college basketball count me out.

I saw that as well, everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever, but never took the poor players side into account. On the other hand, with the platform that you have as a D1 basketball player, don't BE STUPID.

Just now, Adrian Woj Burner said:

I saw that as well, everyone thought it was the funniest thing ever, but never took the poor players side into account. On the other hand, with the platform that you have as a D1 basketball player, don't BE STUPID.

We are screaming downhill!

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I flipped it on for a minute, ugh.

And I saw a story where a Duke player catfished a Louisville player on Tinder and then made a poster of it to display at the game.  If this is the future of college basketball count me out.

In this day and age of things like "impractical jokers" the lines between a prank and just being a jerk are blurred beyond recognition.  Sadly this is the future of college athletics and it won't be long until it filters down to HS and MS.  And then we'll all feign shock and disapproval.

Kamari was stupid for trying to do that in a team hotel on a one-night stay for an away game. But, he's a freshman in college trying to get some tail. I'm not gonna knock him for that. 

 

The kid that did it is likely realizing this isn't the flex he thought it was, as he's been (rightfully) cooked on social media. 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Kamari was stupid for trying to do that in a team hotel on a one-night stay for an away game. But, he's a freshman in college trying to get some tail. I'm not gonna knock him for that. 

 

The kid that did it is likely realizing this isn't the flex he thought it was, as he's been (rightfully) cooked on social media. 

Yeah, it was very stupid on his part. You see it a lot with freshmen in college, but they will learn. 

The kid that did it deserves all of the hate he has received, kind of weird if you are asking me lol. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.