Lloyd Memorial 67 Simon Kenton 55

3 hours ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

I would say that they are fairly similar. 

4 hours ago, Hoopstars said:

How so?  Seems like each region has had wins against the other this year?  9th probably deeper in total. The top two of each region similar. Middle of 8th competitive with middle of 9th. 

I’ll give you the 8th has forsure performed better this year, but year in and out no comparison. But this specifically Lloyd has been around 7-10 in the 9th, some people on here said SK has a shot at the 8th. And you honestly think the 8th this year just 1-10 is as strong as the 9th? I can’t agree with that.

25 minutes ago, GoBucks97 said:

I’ll give you the 8th has forsure performed better this year, but year in and out no comparison. But this specifically Lloyd has been around 7-10 in the 9th, some people on here said SK has a shot at the 8th. And you honestly think the 8th this year just 1-10 is as strong as the 9th? I can’t agree with that.

Ever heard of an upset?

SK imo is not a front runner to win the region, the main 2 being Collins and North Oldham. 
I would say about 1-8 is relatively the same, 1-10 is a stretch and that’s where the 8th begins to drop off a little.