Grant County 65 Williamstown 47

This game was very close well into the third quarter. What an atmosphere in Williamstown tonight. Gym was packed, Williamstown pep band had the place rocking (as usual). And the Demons came ready to play. It seemed as if they started to run out of gas in the third. Just another day on the job for Hammons. I didn't`t think he had his A game tonight and then I hear he had 25 and 18. Spencer Breeden had another sound game. He really brings the energy for the Braves. He chipped in with 20 and Micah Wills added 13. And let me add that the Demons Colton Feagan could play for anybody in the region. The kid can ball.

Great atmosphere as always in a packed gym.  Williamstown was sucking air early 3rd quarter and you can see them start to fsll apart and Grant took advantage of it.  Wills, Breeden and Hammonds very solid all round performances.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Great atmosphere as always in a packed gym.  Williamstown was sucking air early 3rd quarter and you can see them start to fsll apart and Grant took advantage of it.  Wills, Breeden and Hammonds very solid all round performances.  

Yeah, pretty much a replay of the first meeting.  I would have thought Williamstown might have changed up a few things.

Actually well called game over all.  Grants bigs were fouled almost every time they touched it in the post.  Wasn’t many touch fouls called.  It had to be an obvious foul.  Very similar to how post season games are called. I thought Breeden was fouled several times going to rim and no call. Wills went through fouls to score tonight. Pretty good crew tonight.  I Would take that crew over most. 

• Like 2

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums (i.e. bet, over/under, spread, parlay, chips, line, odds, wager). All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.