Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Coaching Record

Featured Replies

Seeing the post on Dave Faust made me wonder.  Who are the 10th Regions all-time winningest coaches? I would think Mike Reitz would be high on that, possibly Bob Hall, Bob Eads, Guy Strong, etc. 

I’ll research this today.  Mike Reitz is probably #1. Earle Jones at Maysville is #2 I think.  Jarvis Parsley at Bracken County is close to the top as well.  Bart Rison would be up there too. 

Lex Turner coached the most years in the 10th Region. 

Phillip Wood - Pendleton County 17 years

Thanks: Woodie Crum coached many years in the 10th. Mays Lick, Maysville, Harrison and Pendleton.

3 hours ago, brooksville said:

I’ll research this today.  Mike Reitz is probably #1. Earle Jones at Maysville is #2 I think.  Jarvis Parsley at Bracken County is close to the top as well.  Bart Rison would be up there too. 

Lex Turner coached the most years in the 10th Region. 

Woody Crum must be near the top.

  • Author
4 hours ago, brooksville said:

I’ll research this today.  Mike Reitz is probably #1. Earle Jones at Maysville is #2 I think.  Jarvis Parsley at Bracken County is close to the top as well.  Bart Rison would be up there too. 

Lex Turner coached the most years in the 10th Region. 

I thought about Jarvis...don't know why I left him off. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.