Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 88 Spencer County 68

Featured Replies

Caught the 2nd half of the game, dominance by Teagan Moore. Would love to know what he ended up with, huge win for Owen County!

Good win fir Owen.

Edited by theguru

Very surprised by this one, I thought Spencer would win.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Mack The Knife said:

Owen has Teagan Moore. Spencer doesn’t.

Finished the night with 44 points I believe. Only caught the second half as mentioned before, and he dominated all 16 minutes that I saw. And-1 after and-1…. Pure control of the game. One of the better high school players I’ve gotten to watch.

14 hours ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

Finished the night with 44 points I believe. Only caught the second half as mentioned before, and he dominated all 16 minutes that I saw. And-1 after and-1…. Pure control of the game. One of the better high school players I’ve gotten to watch.

Haven't seen Teagan since the Region 8 tourney last year....looking forward to seeing him against Oldham on Saturday....

This was an impressive win.    That's a very good Bears team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.