Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Casey County

Featured Replies

If you can play you play....I guarantee you that. Politics are far from the coaches mind. Casey has had some good athletes in the past and a few parents are jealous of those kids that leads to some bad blood. Trust me I know few coaches that let politics come before winning. :thumb:

 

The facilites are much nicer than they were. The field is bermuda the grass looks great but we have some waves in the field were working on. The field has has 45 lockers a meeting/film room with a projector. We have been playing catch up for a while now but we have decent equipment and pretty good facilities.

I have spoken with several people from Casey Co. about some of the problems that the program is having. I mainly here that the administration needs to get someone in there who doesn't play politics and favorites. Your big programs put the best players on the field, not according to who your dad is. The thing that I believe Casey needs most is to do a major upgrade on the athletic facilities. I know that the football field is very poor, with an upgrade is could spark more interest from others in the school. When the school starts showing interest then the kids will follow...imo.

 

Also Jumper1 Caseys numbers from 92 til 99 averaged about 15 on the roster do you think that was politics....

Anyone planning on going to the scrimmage?

Both teams played hard Evarts won in a game type format 19-13.

Also Jumper1 Caseys numbers from 92 til 99 averaged about 15 on the roster do you think that was politics....

Maybe some other Casey Co. fans can answer that, I'm no Rebel expert just passing on what I have heard by several people that I have associated with in Casey Co. over the last two years. It was said earlier, probably sour grapes!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.