3A RPI

TheFan721

25 minutes ago, TheFan721 said:

Does CAL jump Bardstown in the RPI after Friday? 

If not Friday, I think they definitely will jump after the last game if they beat a 6A team with some wins (Eastern) while Bardstown won't get as much of a boost against a winless East Jessamine team.

46 minutes ago, Tigerallamerican said:

Does it really matter? I don't see anyone beating CAL except CAL. 

Probably matters to a team like Union County that is trying to make their first ever state finals. A semifinal trip to Bardstown might be more winnable than a trip to CAL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Probably matters to a team like Union County that is trying to make their first ever state finals. A semifinal trip to Bardstown might be more winnable than a trip to CAL.

Appreciate the props, but we are going to have a difficult enough time in rounds two and three figuring out how to play QB by committee against 9 in the box.

29 minutes ago, Westernside said:

Looks like Bardstown increase their lead! RPI is tough to figure out.

Bardstown has some good wins that also produced this week. Greenwood beat South Warren, E-town and Spencer County won, even Nelson County (6-3) is turning into a good RPI win this season. I still think CAL's game with a decent 6A club next week might push them over Bardstown who plays a winless 5A team. It will be close.