Boone Co @ Scott HS Predictions 1/9

I would like to hear what anyone's thoughts on this one.

I did get a chance to watch Boone against SK and feel Scott can match-up with the Rebels.

I will say that if Boone tries to press Scott, this could be a bad move for the Rebels.

Bray and McFarland against Sharp & Quigley should be something to watch.

I will say Scott by 7.

Boone had a great win over SK the other night,,but they are still very young they have a decent sophmore class and a excellent Freshman class,,,Earl is 6'6 and a freshman they have another freshman that can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court and Mcfarland is only a Sophmore,,,then they have a eighth grader that is at RA Jones middle school who is 6"5 and he is said to be heading to Boone as well,,,,,If Boone had Cory Farris still i think boone would have gave ST Henry a run for their money this year,,However they are still about a year maybe two away from being a solid team.. They still make alot of mistakes and that comes from being young and against Scott they will turn up the heat on Boones guards so i look for the eagles to get alot of turnovers and easy buckets for Sharp and Quigley,,but Scott better come to play if not Boone will sneak one out just ask SK

Boone had a great win over SK the other night,,but they are still very young they have a decent sophmore class and a excellent Freshman class,,,Earl is 6'6 and a freshman they have another freshman that can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court and Mcfarland is only a Sophmore,,,then they have a eighth grader that is at RA Jones middle school who is 6"5 and he is said to be heading to Boone as well,,,,,If Boone had Cory Farris still i think boone would have gave ST Henry a run for their money this year,,However they are still about a year maybe two away from being a solid team.. They still make alot of mistakes and that comes from being young and against Scott they will turn up the heat on Boones guards so i look for the eagles to get alot of turnovers and easy buckets for Sharp and Quigley,,but Scott better come to play if not Boone will sneak one out just ask SK

So who is the 6'5 kid at RA Jones? If you are talking about Bennett, he transferred to Conner. The tallest kid on RA's team right now is 6'2, but he doesn't see much playing time. RA does have a pretty strong team this year, even without Bennett.