2023 Commitments

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, bballfan7 said:

Mylee Garrett - Ludlow - commits to Berea College.

By my count that I've seen, that makes 50. Awesome!

🔵 It is awesome, and thank you for starting this thread! One year I tracked former Bluegrass schoolgirls playing at the next level, in and out of state. I believe we're still a net exporter of hoops talent. Way to play ladies! 

Edit ~ There are some great multi-sport basketball players that have/are committed to play another sport in college. Junior Julia Hunt of Covington Holy Cross, for example, is committed to play D1 volleyball at the University of Washington. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Runcible Owl said:

🔵 It is awesome, and thank you for starting this thread! One year I tracked former Bluegrass schoolgirls playing at the next level, in and out of state. I believe we're still a net exporter of hoops talent. Way to play ladies! 

Edit ~ There are some great multi-sport basketball players that have/are committed to play another sport in college. Junior Julia Hunt of Covington Holy Cross, for example, is committed to play D1 volleyball at the University of Washington. 

There are those too who played basketball in college that could have played in, and been as/more successful in their "secondary" sport. Notre Dame's Olivia Voskuhl was an all state goalie on a state titleist team (and two finalists). She was a Sweet 16 all tournament selection on the paNDAs' state runner-up squad. She played basketball at Cleveland State.

There are many, many other multi sport athletes come to mind (and this might be a topic for a new thread/s). Former WNBA player Jenni Benningfield at Assumption, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...