Open Job: Bourbon County

Coach Watson moves up the road to Cynthiana leaving Bourbon open. Bourbon had their moments under Coach Watson, including a couple trips to the regional tournament and definite success in what is a very competitive district in a very competitive region. But now Montgomery is back on the rise, Paris just reached their highest quality in years under the amazing Coach Speaks, and Clark continues to be one of the most dominant programs in the state. 

With that said, the facilities at Bourbon are great and success is possible. You'll just most likely always be fighting for runner-up in the district.  

1 hour ago, LethalPG said:

I was speaking of the Boys position posted on KHSAA.  Coach Campbell had been the coach the past several years. 

Ugh, my bad. I did not even see this was in the boys forum. Thats a tough break with both positions opening up at the same time. 

With that said, my summary of the girls' program translates to the boys' side pretty accurately. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, se7ens said:

Ugh, my bad. I did not even see this was in the boys forum. Thats a tough break with both positions opening up at the same time. 

With that said, my summary of the girls' program translates to the boys' side pretty accurately. 

Yes, almost mirror image!!!

On 5/17/2022 at 12:33 PM, se7ens said:

Coach Watson didn’t coach last year. Derek Robinson was the girls coach.