Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Robic

Featured Replies

  • Author

I did not see him? Photo please?

5 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

He is still on the bench coaching tonight. 

Was he? I never saw him. 

17 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Was he? I never saw him. 

Yep he was sitting to the right of Cal.

49 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yep he was sitting to the right of Cal.

 

23 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

He is still on the bench coaching tonight. 

Are you sure you were not seeing things lol or saw an old replay? It was even confirmed two days ago that he is no longer on the coaching staff. The news reported that and his wife also reported that. Still employed by UK but no longer on the coaching staff at all. 
 

I even just went back and looked at the recording real quick at different times in the first half and second half. The coaches next to Cal on the bench was in this order from left to right Jai Lucas, Coach O, Cal, Bruiser Flint, Chin Coleman, and Brad Calipari. So unless during a commercial break he stopped by to say hi and the cameras saw him for a second down there, I’m not sure when you saw him, because he definitely was not coaching. 

That must have been when I saw him because he was at the bench after I saw him I never really paid that much attention after that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.