Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill 52 West Carter 44

Featured Replies

Queen: 16 pts, 12 rebs

 

Terry: 17 pts, 4 rebs

 

Faulkner: 5 pts, 6 rebs

 

Adkins: 10 pts, 2 rebs

 

Dundon: 4 pts, 3 rebs

 

Only 9 turnovers this evening in the face of some pretty good pressure.

 

Good job, Lady Royals and coaches...and especially, CHEESE, for some timely shooting when it was needed.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good win for the Lady Royals.:thumb:

  • Author
Another good win for the Lady Royals.:thumb:

 

I think the run-up to the Rose Hill vs Raceland game is going nicely, don't you? Let's hope that both teams get it done in the first round.

  • Author
Are these games in a tournament, Gertrude?

 

 

Frances

 

Yes, my dear...the Boyd County Colonels Classic, sponsored by KFC. Not a loaded field, but a nice place to play.

Yes, my dear...the Boyd County Colonels Classic, sponsored by KFC. Not a loaded field, but a nice place to play.

Hope the sponsor has provided a finger-lickin' hospitality room.:D

Congratulations to the Lady Royals. It's good to see them avenge an earlier loss to the Lady Comets. Who, and what time do they play tomorrow? What are Queen's and Terry's numbers for the year? Emily has to be averaging a double double.

  • Author
Congratulations to the Lady Royals. It's good to see them avenge an earlier loss to the Lady Comets. Who, and what time do they play tomorrow? What are Queen's and Terry's numbers for the year? Emily has to be averaging a double double.

 

Emily: 23.4 pts, 13.4 rebs (thought I would add, LRCW, that she has averaged a double-double the past 3 complete seasons and now this one; I don't think a 16th Region player has done it for a single season in the last 3 years); Laura: 18.4 pts, 6 rebs

 

The Lady Royals play Minford tomorrow at 3:15. Hope you can make it.

... The Lady Royals play Minford tomorrow at 3:15. Hope you can make it.

 

If you offer to drive him around the corner to Crisp's Dairy Treat, I can assure you that he'll make it to the game.

 

 

Frances

If you offer to drive him around the corner to Crisp's Dairy Treat, I can assure you that he'll make it to the game.

 

 

Frances

 

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I actually think I will try to make it to the game. I'm going to try and do the Royals doubleheader tomorrow afternoon and evening. I'll probably take the wife to a good lunch of her choice instead of the Dairy Crisp though, and then turn her loose to take all the decorations down while I enjoy a day of basketball. :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I actually think I will try to make it to the game. I'm going to try and do the Royals doubleheader tomorrow afternoon and evening. I'll probably take the wife to a good lunch of her choice instead of the Dairy Crisp though, and then turn her loose to take all the decorations down while I enjoy a day of basketball. :D :D

 

You are a hopeless romantic. What woman could resist the charms of a man that would treat her this well?

 

 

Frances

You are a hopeless romantic. What woman could resist the charms of a man that would treat her this well?

 

 

Frances

 

 

 

Certainly not my lovely wife. She knows how lucky she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank goodness she doesn't read BGP, and if anyone else mentions this to her, then you'll be in big trouble. :D

Emily: 23.4 pts, 13.4 rebs (thought I would add, LRCW, that she has averaged a double-double the past 3 complete seasons and now this one; I don't think a 16th Region player has done it for a single season in the last 3 years); Laura: 18.4 pts, 6 rebs

 

The Lady Royals play Minford tomorrow at 3:15. Hope you can make it.

 

 

 

That is very, very impressive. I would have to think that would be a state record.

  • Author
That is very, very impressive. I would have to think that would be a state record.

 

I don't know about that, but I sure like what it says about her work ethic on the court. Thanks.

I think the run-up to the Rose Hill vs Raceland game is going nicely, don't you? Let's hope that both teams get it done in the first round.

:thumb: One game at a time himmelfarb..........one at a time.;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.