Rose Hill 52 West Carter 44

Queen: 16 pts, 12 rebs

Terry: 17 pts, 4 rebs

Faulkner: 5 pts, 6 rebs

Adkins: 10 pts, 2 rebs

Dundon: 4 pts, 3 rebs

Only 9 turnovers this evening in the face of some pretty good pressure.

Good job, Lady Royals and coaches...and especially, CHEESE, for some timely shooting when it was needed.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Lady Royals. It's good to see them avenge an earlier loss to the Lady Comets. Who, and what time do they play tomorrow? What are Queen's and Terry's numbers for the year? Emily has to be averaging a double double.

Congratulations to the Lady Royals. It's good to see them avenge an earlier loss to the Lady Comets. Who, and what time do they play tomorrow? What are Queen's and Terry's numbers for the year? Emily has to be averaging a double double.

Emily: 23.4 pts, 13.4 rebs (thought I would add, LRCW, that she has averaged a double-double the past 3 complete seasons and now this one; I don't think a 16th Region player has done it for a single season in the last 3 years); Laura: 18.4 pts, 6 rebs

The Lady Royals play Minford tomorrow at 3:15. Hope you can make it.

If you offer to drive him around the corner to Crisp's Dairy Treat, I can assure you that he'll make it to the game.

Frances

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I actually think I will try to make it to the game. I'm going to try and do the Royals doubleheader tomorrow afternoon and evening. I'll probably take the wife to a good lunch of her choice instead of the Dairy Crisp though, and then turn her loose to take all the decorations down while I enjoy a day of basketball. :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I actually think I will try to make it to the game. I'm going to try and do the Royals doubleheader tomorrow afternoon and evening. I'll probably take the wife to a good lunch of her choice instead of the Dairy Crisp though, and then turn her loose to take all the decorations down while I enjoy a day of basketball. :D :D

You are a hopeless romantic. What woman could resist the charms of a man that would treat her this well?

Frances

You are a hopeless romantic. What woman could resist the charms of a man that would treat her this well?

Frances

Certainly not my lovely wife. She knows how lucky she is.

Thank goodness she doesn't read BGP, and if anyone else mentions this to her, then you'll be in big trouble. :D

Emily: 23.4 pts, 13.4 rebs (thought I would add, LRCW, that she has averaged a double-double the past 3 complete seasons and now this one; I don't think a 16th Region player has done it for a single season in the last 3 years); Laura: 18.4 pts, 6 rebs

The Lady Royals play Minford tomorrow at 3:15. Hope you can make it.

That is very, very impressive. I would have to think that would be a state record.