Cincinnati 45 South Florida 28

Walter

24 minutes ago, The Raven said:

So Cincinnati won their game comfortably, maybe not pretty, but by a comfortable margin.  And they drop a spot in the polls to Alabama, who blasted a team they had no business playing this late in the season?  I think the moves are starting to happen to hose the group of five out of their shot.

I actually like UC's position as long as they keep winning. An Oregon loss this weekend to Utah and they are done, IMO. 

OSU wins out, they're in.

The more I think about it, both Georgia and Bama are probably in regardless of the SEC CCG outcome...as long as neither loses before then.

I don't think a 2 loss Oregon or 1 loss Big 12 champ gets in over an undefeated UC. 

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes section 125 Row A... Was going to hit you up for the best pre game spots but completely forgot about it.

I was not at the game, having given my season tickets to my son-in-law. (Long explanation).

@Run To State was down here visiting and maybe we could altered our Friday plans to meet up. However, I know it's hard to do. I've messed up several possible meetups with BGP UC fans over the years. Ain't got one right, yet. 

8 hours ago, swamprat said:

I was not at the game, having given my season tickets to my son-in-law. (Long explanation).

@Run To State was down here visiting and maybe we could altered our Friday plans to meet up. However, I know it's hard to do. I've messed up several possible meetups with BGP UC fans over the years. Ain't got one right, yet. 

I'm disappointed Friday was probably UC's last trip to Tampa. One of my favorite road trips to make. Hopefully USF comes to the Big 12 in the next round of realignment/expansion.

The USF fans around me were great. 

• Thanks 1