Green County at Metcalfe County Predictions/Updates

GC-Dragons

The Dragons head down to Edmonton to battle the Hornets for the District title. This should be a great game, and I expect the stands to be packed. The first game was a tale of two halves, as the Hornets dominated the first half and the Dragons dominated the second. I expect this to be a back and fourth game and an absolute battle, should be a dandy. Give me the Dragons 36-26

Hornets is a good football team. There D Line is very strong.  Wyatt seems to make plays no matter were they use him at. Dragons were said to have played like they have earlier in the season last week. They must have there hunger back. I feel it's gonna be a good game. Dragons has a bad taste in the mouth from the last game. Hornets has alot of momentum coming into this game. I'm not certain they can stop McKinney Houchens Seymour and Ferguson on the ground. They done good in the first game to keep them in check till the 4th quarter. I don't think that's gonna be the case this game. I pick Green by 20 

On 11/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, xLAZYx said:

Hornets is a good football team. There D Line is very strong.  Wyatt seems to make plays no matter were they use him at. Dragons were said to have played like they have earlier in the season last week. They must have there hunger back. I feel it's gonna be a good game. Dragons has a bad taste in the mouth from the last game. Hornets has alot of momentum coming into this game. I'm not certain they can stop McKinney Houchens Seymour and Ferguson on the ground. They done good in the first game to keep them in check till the 4th quarter. I don't think that's gonna be the case this game. I pick Green by 20 

I would be shocked if it was a 20 point game by either side.