1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Danville wins a very chippy, flagfest of a game.

Nearly 300 yards in penalties in the first half alone. Turnovers galore and just overall ugly game.

Wow 300 yards in penalties in a half. That sounds worse than chippy. Surprised by the close score. Congrats Ad’s

1 minute ago, BWTigers said:

Wow 300 yards in penalties in a half. That sounds worse than chippy. Surprised by the close score. Congrats Ad’s

Somerset had 6 turnovers and a TD called back. As ugly as it was, they could have actually won this game.

2 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

There were personal fouls and unsportsman penalties on nearly every play in the first quarter.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

Somerset had 6 turnovers and a TD called back. As ugly as it was, they could have actually won this game.

I have total respect for the Somerset program. Hate to see them have such a tough season. Hope they come back next year back at their old form. 

• Like 1

I heard two Freshman scored for Danville tonight. Also Somerset had a TD called back but Danville did too. Did Danville have another TD ruled a touch back because of a fumble in the end zone? 

1 hour ago, Statsdontlie said:

I heard two Freshman scored for Danville tonight. Also Somerset had a TD called back but Danville did too. Did Danville have another TD ruled a touch back because of a fumble in the end zone? 

The fumble in the endzone, happened prior crossing the line...according to radio guys.

Danville did later fumble the ball into the air into the endzone. Recovered by Somerset in the air, it was ruled as TD before it was knocked loose. So Danville fumbles near the goal line went one to Somerset and one to Danville, they evened out.

2 hours ago, BWTigers said:

I have total respect for the Somerset program. Hate to see them have such a tough season. Hope they come back next year back at their old form. 

Somerset was uncommonly young this year, only 6 starters will be lost to graduation. Hopefully they can bounce back next year.