BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings 11/1

TheDeuce

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

If you listen to Mayfield fans depending on the location of the game they might beat Beechwood. 

Oh I know. Snake has said that many times. It doesn’t matter where you play if you are the better team you will probably win. Back in We had to go to Paris and Pikeville back to back but we still won. So I think using traveling is an excuse if you lose. 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

If you listen to Mayfield fans depending on the location of the game they might beat Beechwood. 

Fans or a single fan?  I have only heard one fan make that claim and I hear so much about his claim that it makes me wonder if there is wide spread PTSD as a result of lost battles with Mayfield.  Hearing this makes one wonder if Mayfield can just go BOOO and the Tigers will scatter.   

2 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

Fans or a single fan?  I have only heard one fan make that claim and I hear so much about his claim that it makes me wonder if there is wide spread PTSD as a result of lost battles with Mayfield.  Hearing this makes one wonder if Mayfield can just go BOOO and the Tigers will scatter.   

This Beechwood grad wants to play Mayfield every year.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

This Beechwood grad wants to play Mayfield every year.

Careful what you wish for, it appears that we are going to be really good the next few years.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awile, this may be your nut.    

43 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

Careful what you wish for, it appears that we are going to be really good the next few years.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awile, this may be your nut.    

If Mayfield is better than Beechwood and beats Beechwood I am totally fine with that.  I want to play the Cardinals, and I want to play every year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toothpick said:

The Blind squirrel would have found his nuts years ago if the Cards didn’t get beat the week before a few times.