The real season starts on Friday.

BEChargers

My son and I were talking tonight about all 6 classes heading into the playoffs.  We agreed for the most part on what I'm writing.  This is who we like. 

A.  Pikeville takes it.  Maybe with ease. 

AA. LCA or Beechwood.  Any reason to think anyone else makes a charge?  I don't think so. 

AAA. Does Glasgow, Bardstown or Mercer Co. give CAL a challenge?  My guess is they all would fall a little short. 

AAAA. I think it's a 4 horse race between Boyle, Corbin, Johnson Central and Franklin Co.  I like Boyle or Corbin out of the four and now starting to think Boyle might take it.  But any of these four could win it with two really good games in round 4 and 5. 

AAAAA. Your guess is as good as ours.  Woodford Co., FD, Owensboro, Cov. Cath, Southwestern, or South Warren.  6 teams and I think it's wide open.  I would lean towards South Warren or maybe Owensboro.  With Southwestern with an outside shot. 

AAAAAA.  The usual suspects.  Male, St. X or maybe Trinity.  My son and I both like St. X to take Male in the playoffs. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BEChargers said:

My son and I were talking tonight about all 6 classes heading into the playoffs.  We agreed for the most part on what I'm writing.  This is who we like. 

A.  Pikeville takes it.  Maybe with ease. 

AA. LCA or Beechwood.  Any reason to think anyone else makes a charge?  I don't think so. 

AAA. Does Glasgow, Bardstown or Mercer Co. give CAL a challenge?  My guess is they all would fall a little short. 

AAAA. I think it's a 4 horse race between Boyle, Corbin, Johnson Central and Franklin Co.  I like Boyle or Corbin out of the four and now starting to think Boyle might take it.  But any of these four could win it with two really good games in round 4 and 5. 

AAAAA. Your guess is as good as ours.  Woodford Co., FD, Owensboro, Cov. Cath, Southwestern, or South Warren.  6 teams and I think it's wide open.  I would lean towards South Warren or maybe Owensboro.  With Southwestern with an outside shot. 

AAAAAA.  The usual suspects.  Male, St. X or maybe Trinity.  My son and I both like St. X to take Male in the playoffs. 

I like it. 

1A- Pikeville

2A- LCA

3A- CAL

4A- Boyle

5A- South Warren

6A- Trinity 

• Like 1