Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The real season starts on Friday.

Featured Replies

My son and I were talking tonight about all 6 classes heading into the playoffs.  We agreed for the most part on what I'm writing.  This is who we like. 

 

A.  Pikeville takes it.  Maybe with ease. 

 

AA. LCA or Beechwood.  Any reason to think anyone else makes a charge?  I don't think so. 

 

AAA. Does Glasgow, Bardstown or Mercer Co. give CAL a challenge?  My guess is they all would fall a little short. 

 

AAAA. I think it's a 4 horse race between Boyle, Corbin, Johnson Central and Franklin Co.  I like Boyle or Corbin out of the four and now starting to think Boyle might take it.  But any of these four could win it with two really good games in round 4 and 5. 

 

AAAAA. Your guess is as good as ours.  Woodford Co., FD, Owensboro, Cov. Cath, Southwestern, or South Warren.  6 teams and I think it's wide open.  I would lean towards South Warren or maybe Owensboro.  With Southwestern with an outside shot. 

 

AAAAAA.  The usual suspects.  Male, St. X or maybe Trinity.  My son and I both like St. X to take Male in the playoffs. 

I like your take on 6A! 
 

Male is the most talented team, but they haven’t really had to play a competitive game since September. So it’ll be interesting to see how they handle a close situation if one presents itself in the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, BEChargers said:

My son and I were talking tonight about all 6 classes heading into the playoffs.  We agreed for the most part on what I'm writing.  This is who we like. 

 

A.  Pikeville takes it.  Maybe with ease. 

 

AA. LCA or Beechwood.  Any reason to think anyone else makes a charge?  I don't think so. 

 

AAA. Does Glasgow, Bardstown or Mercer Co. give CAL a challenge?  My guess is they all would fall a little short. 

 

AAAA. I think it's a 4 horse race between Boyle, Corbin, Johnson Central and Franklin Co.  I like Boyle or Corbin out of the four and now starting to think Boyle might take it.  But any of these four could win it with two really good games in round 4 and 5. 

 

AAAAA. Your guess is as good as ours.  Woodford Co., FD, Owensboro, Cov. Cath, Southwestern, or South Warren.  6 teams and I think it's wide open.  I would lean towards South Warren or maybe Owensboro.  With Southwestern with an outside shot. 

 

AAAAAA.  The usual suspects.  Male, St. X or maybe Trinity.  My son and I both like St. X to take Male in the playoffs. 

I like it. 

1A- Pikeville

2A- LCA

3A- CAL

4A- Boyle

5A- South Warren

6A- Trinity 

BE and I are pretty good friends and I can't go against nothing he has posted. Good luck in the playoffs everyone. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.