Metcalfe County 34 Kentucky Country Day 14

8 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Nobody in the know has Country Day at #2.

I’m pretty sure that’s what they was ranked in the AP and I think BGP had them at 5 so I guess you’re saying know one knows what they are talking about. Obviously Metcalfe ain’t winning the state but this was a good win and if Metcalfe gets the right draw they could be a tough out.

2 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I’m pretty sure that’s what they was ranked in the AP and I think BGP had them at 5 so I guess you’re saying know one knows what they are talking about. Obviously Metcalfe ain’t winning the state but this was a good win and if Metcalfe gets the right draw they could be a tough out.

No, I’m saying don’t pay attention to the AP. As for BGP, anything below the top three in the rankings in Class 1A this year is a crap shoot.

Metcalfe is playing very well right now. The win over Green was an eye opener. This win, at least in my opinion, was expected. 

Metcalfe is a very good team. If they hadn’t lost QB Peyton Dial for the year, they would be a top 5 team in class 2A. 
Metcalfe is very very good up front in the trenches, and are very big across the front. They will be a tough out for most teams not named LCA or Beechwood. 

• Like 1