Frankfort vs. Berea - Did the game get out of control?

FLYGUY

13 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

I am not here to argue man. I am just applying prior knowledge to a current situation take it as you will, we both know where our loyalties are.  If you disagree with that statement, and really are in search of the truth,  ask a few players from other programs that have played them... see what you find out. Ask a couple coaches of other programs.   

Anyways back to the original intent of the thread: will this impact the play offs? with ejections.

It needs to, but not sure it will.  Unless you come down hard, this behavior continues.  Everyone is afraid of lawsuits these days.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

I am not here to argue man. I am just applying prior knowledge to a current situation take it as you will, we both know where our loyalties are.  If you disagree with that statement, and really are in search of the truth,  ask a few players from other programs that have played them... see what you find out. Ask a couple coaches of other programs.  

I have first-hand knowledge of playing for a few of the coaches still on staff. I don't need he said/she said from the fan of a rival. 

• Like 3