Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort vs. Berea - Did the game get out of control?

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

I am not here to argue man. I am just applying prior knowledge to a current situation take it as you will, we both know where our loyalties are.  If you disagree with that statement, and really are in search of the truth,  ask a few players from other programs that have played them... see what you find out. Ask a couple coaches of other programs.   

 

Anyways back to the original intent of the thread: will this impact the play offs? with ejections.

It needs to, but not sure it will.  Unless you come down hard, this behavior continues.  Everyone is afraid of lawsuits these days.

16 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

I am not here to argue man. I am just applying prior knowledge to a current situation take it as you will, we both know where our loyalties are.  If you disagree with that statement, and really are in search of the truth,  ask a few players from other programs that have played them... see what you find out. Ask a couple coaches of other programs.  

I have first-hand knowledge of playing for a few of the coaches still on staff. I don't need he said/she said from the fan of a rival. 

  • Author

I copy that! Good luck to your team! @TheDeuce

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.