2021 Pick 5 Contest (Week 9 Results) - Update on prizes being mailed out

bugatti

Here are the results for this week's Pick 5 contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners, click here to claim your prize: BGP Store

Results of this week's games:

Russellville 23 Logan County 14
St. Mary's (MO) 22 Trinity 19
Caldwell County 20 Murray 14
Pulaski County 27 Bell County 24
Union County 21 Paducah Tilghman 19

Not sure we could have picked a more competitive slate a games, and the results, or lack-there-of, show. Also bizarre no team scored more than 27, nor any less than 14. Anyways, where were no winners this week. Sorry, not sorry.

Tones 4
TilghmanPride 3
Tkinslow 3
GOREDDEVILS 3
Nuke LaLoosh 3
Rebel 3
WKY_Football 3
BWTigers 3
BiggestFan 3
16thBBall Fan 2
tomcat1984 2
dmh115 2

FYI everyone, if you have a prize coming it is in the mail.  There were a couple of them where I had to substitute an item for your second item meaning everyone is getting the correct prize/size for your primary prize.  Some of them will appear tomorrow, some of them probably as late as Monday.  

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to 2021 Pick 5 Contest (Week 9 Results) - Update on prizes being mailed out