Purchasing tickets

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

So you have to buy tickets to a football game online because of Covid. But if you to a game they have no problem taking cash at the consession stand. It makes no since you should be able to pay your way into a game with cash.

Lots of schools have went to digital tickets because it is cost effective and requires less staff at the gate. From past experience, the fewer people that have to handle money the better off you are.

Wu-Tang might have said Cash Rules Everything Around Me but the way of the world is moving to digital. This seems more like something to complain about rather than just rolling with it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Lots of schools have went to digital tickets because it is cost effective and requires less staff at the gate. From past experience, the fewer people that have to handle money the better off you are.

Agree completely. 

Franklin-Simpson is still selling tickets at the gate or at least they were for the last home game a month ago. I went to Logan County several weeks ago and didn’t know they were only selling tickets online until I got there. My cell phone  service was very spotty there so I had to drive back toward Russellville until I could get a signal good enough so I could buy a ticket. Very frustrating. There was a bit of a confrontation at the gate when I got back to LCHS with another fan who didn’t know the situation. He just walked in without a ticket anyway. There are still some people who don’t have smart phones. Some people will like the online option but others will want to do the things the old fashioned way.