Cubster's 16th Region Christmas Poll

As a Rose Hiller it is exciting to see them at #2 but I have a feeling we will see several teams moving in and out of the top 3. As an example I watch Russell and Raceland last night and Rose Hill COULD beat Russell and COULD lose to Raceland. Basketball is so much different due to the number of games played.

I just hope RH is in the top two when the regional finals are played.

Russell beat a very good Boone County team Thursday and also wins against Greenup and Elliott. That's not a cakewalk of a schedule, especially with the 5/3rd coming up this week.

Russell beat a very good Boone County team Thursday and also wins against Greenup and Elliott. That's not a cakewalk of a schedule, especially with the 5/3rd coming up this week.

I have stated from the very beginning that Russell is and should be ranked #1. Defending champs with most of their starters back. Until someone beats them inside the region I think they should stay at the top. I for one have never questioned their schedule.

1... RUSSELL

2... ROSE HILL

3... BOYD COUNTY

4... ELLIOTT COUNTY

5... GREENUP COUNTY

6... RACELAND

7... ROWAN COUNTY

8... ASHLAND

9... EAST CARTER

10. MORGAN COUNTY

Greenup County would beat Elliott County right now, and Rowan would beat Raceland

How do you get to #1 by playing a strong schedule and getting beat?

Thats good to know though, because that means that after the 5/3rd, even if Russell loses every game, they can remain at #1 because that is a tough schedule? Cool:thumb:

Read the QUOTE. Strenth of schedule.meaning Rose Hill has played a stronger Schedule than Russell. Thats all I ment,I did not know you knew so many of the kids from Scott County?:thumb: